RN & Allied Specialties is proud of our team of nurses, therapists and allied professionals. It’s because of these skilled and talented people that we are the preferred source of temporary healthcare staff to many of Indiana’s best healthcare systems.
Our hiring process is thorough and designed to attract and retain good people. It’s easy to follow, and we also have dedicated people on our team to help guide you through our hiring process. Please understand that this process can be completed in a few days or may require several weeks based on how quickly each step is completed.
Here are the steps you can expect:
- Fill out an application.
- We will contact you for a brief phone interview.
- We will invite you to our office for an interview to learn about your interests, share opportunities and answer any questions that you may have. You will be sent an email confirming your interview and a list of items to bring with you.
- Clinical interview.
- We begin the activation process that includes:
- Reference checks
- Employment verification
- Collection of forms for human resources
- Background screen
- Health documents – vaccination records, health statement, etc.
- On-line competency testing
Once all of your documents are collected, you are “active” and can accept assignments with our company for any specialty in which you have been found competent. It is important to know that you are never obligated to accept an assignment. However, if you accept an assignment, we expect you to be timely, dependable, courteous, and represent our company at all times with a high degree of professionalism.